We offer assistance with the administration and finalisation of deceased estates. We are appreciative of the challenges that exist in dealing with the affairs of a deceased loved one.
Our focus is to offer not only a personal and localised service to the Vaal Community, but to provide this service in a quick and proficient manner.
Our services in this regard include the following:-
- Reporting a deceased estate to the Master of the High Court;
- Obtaining Letters of Executorship;
- Obtaining Letters of Authority;
- Opening of a bank account for a deceased estate;
- Closing of the deceased’s accounts;
- Settlement of the deceased’s debts;
- Finalisation of the deceased’s tax affairs;
- The selling, registration, and transfer of property from the deceased’s estate;
- Drafting and filing of Liquidation & Distribution Account with the Master.